Views: 109 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-19 Origin: Site
As the traffic becomes more and more convenient, many people like to travel by plane. Luggage carried when traveling often slows people down, so it is necessary to prepare a luggage scale to facilitate travel.
1. Before leaving the house, a digital baggage scale allows you to know the weight of your suitcase. It allows passengers to weigh their luggage to 110 pounds / 50 kilograms quickly and easily, so they are not surprised to pay for excess baggage at the airport. Just clip the scale on the suitcase or bag and lift it up. When the weight has been determined (within a few seconds), the scale beeps and the luggage weight will instantly appear on the large, backlit LCD screen.
2. Know that your luggage is under weight limits, saving time without redistributing items between your luggage at the airport. Stop scrambling to move necessities from one bag to another. Just need to wait in line at the check-in counter.
3. Airlines have become so strict about luggage that they charge $50 or more for each luggage, even if it is only a few pounds extra. It is stressful enough to try to reach your destination. There is also no need to worry about the weight of the luggage.
5. For business meetings, especially long trips, you need enough clothes to keep your appearance, but you rarely need as much as you think. Knowing that your luggage can be loaded to help you get rid of some extra things so that you will get the right clothes.
6. Traveler luggage scale is an ideal choice for traveling abroad. Press the button and you can switch between pounds and kilos. Stop searching for conversions on Google or trying on your head. Some international flights also have weight restrictions on carry-on luggage. Knowing how much your carry-on weights saves you headaches at the airport.
7. The luggage scale weighs only 5.5 ounces, making it light enough to store your luggage for a return trip. Whether you take things home from a business meeting or buy some souvenirs, you can be confident that your bag remains within the weight limit.
8. Knowing the weight of your luggage can help you better plan your trip and reduce emergencies
9. In addition to weighing baggage, the luggage scale can weigh other items. You can weigh items purchased in the supermarket with a luggage scale, such as fruit, vegetables, etc. This reduces unnecessary losses.
10. If you have children at home who are at school, you can use a luggage scale to measure how heavy your child's schoolbag is. To understand the weight of your child's schoolbag, you can put fewer books in your bag, so as to reduce the weight of your bag, which is good for your child's health.