Views: 116 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-28 Origin: Site
Do you like baking? In life, delicious western food as a afterdinner condiment is also quite good. Here are some baking tips.
·The Skills of Ingredients
1. The egg mentioned in the formula is usually a typical big egg.
2. Put the eggs in a bowl of water. If you sink, the eggs are fresh.
3. The way to warm frozen eggs quickly is to soak them in warm water for 30 minutes.
4. Unless otherwise stated, salt-free butter is generally used as a cake ingredient.
5. The different taste can be tested with cheese or yogurt oil instead of milk.
6. The term "milk" mentioned in the formula generally refers to whole milk.
7. Add 5 g of vinegar to each of the fat-free milk and mix well, and the mixture can be used as a substitute for buttermilk.
8. You can take out the cake ingredients from the refrigerator 60 minutes before making the cake, and after an hour and a half, you can reach room temperature, provided that the indoor temperature is not too cold.
9. The way to quickly return the butter to room temperature is to cut it into small squares and leave it for 15 minutes.
10. Too much flour will cause the cake to break.
11. Too much sugar makes the cake coke and too little harden the texture.
12. Add a little salt to bring out a sweet flavor of baked food.
13. Semi-sweet chocolate is dark chocolate. Bitter sweet chocolate is equal to super dark chocolate.
14. Semi-sweet chocolate and bitter sweet chocolate, the two are interchangeable.
15. A large protein is equivalent to 37g, and a large egg yolk is equal to 20g. Eggs are the easiest to separate egg white and yolk from egg yolk in frozen condition, but it is best to pass it when they return to room temperature.
16. All ingredients should be weighed by kitchen scales. The weight must be as accurate as possible in order to ensure that the finished product tastes good.
·The Skills of Stirring
1. Stir the dry ingredients evenly before adding wet ingredients.
2. Once the dry ingredients are added, do not mix too much. Stir at low speed until fully mixed.
3. When the two ingredients need to be folded and mixed, the lighter ingredients should be placed on the top, and the two ingredients should be folded and mixed with very light strength.
4. When butter and sugar are mixed into cream, it usually takes 5 minutes to stir the mixture into a very light puffed state.
5. Before putting it in the blender to pass the yolk, stir it with a spoon.
·The Skills of Baking
1. If you want to bake a cake that is smooth and uniform without arches, bake layer by layer. That is to say, if you want to bake three layers of cake, bake it with three sizes and the same shape of cake frame at the same time.
2. Set aside a separate thermometer for measuring oven temperature.
3. After baking for 20 minutes, rotate the cake once.
4. When baking two or more cakes at a time, there should be a distance between the cakes.
5. Be sure to wait until the oven reaches the required baking temperature before putting the cake in.
6. The method of judging whether the cake is cooked is to insert the fork into the middle of the cake and remove the fork without residue.