Views: 250 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-28 Origin: Site
SF-188 baby scale is applicable for both baby and adults. It’s good household assistant to make you be clear about baby and mother’s weight.
CARE AND ATTENTION
1. It is only bear the normal static pressure when is weighing. If it is non-normal use or impacting.It is easy to damage products.
2. Clean your scale with a damp cloth but do not allow water to get inside the scale and do not use any chemical cleaning agents.
3. Do not store the scales in an upright position when not in use as this will drain the batteries.
4. Remove the batteries if the scale is not being used for a long time.
1. Unit: KG，OZ，LB
2. Max capacity:100kg
0kg＜Weight≤40kg Division: 10g/0.5oz/0.1lb；
40kg＜Weight≤100kg Division: 100g/5oz/0.2lb
3. Button: touch button
ON/OFF/TARE button: When there is no item on weighing plate, touch ON/OFF button to power on or power off digital scale.When there are items on weighing plate, touch ON/OFF button to clear data to zero.
UNIT button: Touch UNIT button to change units.
HOLD button：Touch HOLD button to lock weight data.
4. Minimum load weight: 50g
5. Turn on: Put batteries on scale, the scale will show full display, then show 0.00kg.
Touch ON/OFF button, the scale will show full display, then show 0.00kg.
6. Battery: 3*AAA
7. Turn off: Auto-off, or touch ON/OFF button to turn off
8. Standby time: The scale will auto-off after 5 minutes without any operation.
9. Low voltage: 3.3±0.1V
10. Low voltage display: LO
11. Overload display: O-Ld
12. Boot instability display: UnSΓ
1. Put the scale on a flat platform
2. Turn on the scale, touch the “ON/OFF”button by three short times and one long time, the display will show inner code. Touch “ON/OFF” button again.
3. Then the display will show “25”, please put 25kg counterweight on the platform
4. Then the scale will show “50”, please put 50kg counterweight on the platform.
5. Then the scale will show “75”, please put 75kg counterweight on the platform.
6. Then the scale will show “100”, please put 100kg counterweight on the platform.
7. The display will show “PASS”after the readout is stable.
8. If loading weight is not stable or you stop calibration, the scale will show “Err” and automatically turn off after one minute.
9. If you fail in calibration, the scale will show “Err” and automatically turn off
10. You can touch ON/OFF button to stop calibration.