Views:139 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-06 Origin:Site
Generally speaking, the weight of the human body is different at different times of the day. Most of the time, the weight in the morning is a little lighter than in the evening, you know, weight is a secret for women, especially for women who are losing weight, they may weigh many times a day. For people who are losing weight, the count of weight is very important to them, and it would be very pleasant if the number showed a few kilograms less than before. In fact, weight is affected by a variety of factors, is also changing at any time. So when is the best time to weigh of the day? Here are some suggestions for weighing.
In fact, for people, the best time to measure the weight should be after getting up in the morning. Because after a night of consumption, the body has carried out a complete metabolic process. And many people get up in the morning and have a good habit of defecation, so that the garbage in the intestines can be discharged as soon as possible. Therefore, it is more accurate to measure weight at this time without eating. According to this value, you can master the changing state of your weight.
1. Measuring weight should not be too frequent
Many people who are losing weight pay special attention to the numbers on the scales and may measure weight several times a day. In fact, for people who are losing weight, try not to weigh frequently, once a day, or 3 times a week. Because if you weigh many times a day, the change of the weight is not obvious, then you will have a lot of pressure and burden on weight loss, which is not conducive to weight loss.
2. Use the same body scale to measure
If you have the habit of weighing every day, it is best to use the same body scale and not change it frequently. Because different body scales may be affected by various factors, the values are different, so you cannot accurately judge which measurement is the most accurate. For people who are losing weight, there is no need to focus too much on the body weight of the figures, only more exercise, active weight loss can be effective.
3. The ground placed by the scale should be flat first, and not in wet places to prevent the impact on electronic components.
4. When weighing, it is best to choose a flat ground that will be placed for a long time. Don't move the scale often. Different angles on the ground may affect the weighing value.
5. Stand gently on the scale every time you weigh to prevent excessive pressure that affects the normal readout value of the weight scale.
6. When weighing, be sure to let your feet step on the sensor, usually at the corner of the edge, and the weighing data will be more accurate.